Table of Contents
- Do I Have Anxiety?
- GAD7 Anxiety Assessment Test Scores
- What are the 7 Questions in the GAD7 Anxiety Assessment Test?
- What Do the GAD7 Anxiety Test Results Mean?
- What Are The 4 Main Types of Anxiety?
- Getting Help For Anxiety
Do I Have Depression?
The PHQ 9 Depression Assessment Test is used by medical practitioners to assess levels of depression.
PHQ 9 Online Depression Assessment Scores
For each question, allocate your score based on how you’ve felt over the last 2 weeks:
- 0 = Not at all
- 1 = Several days
- 2 = More than half the days
- 3 = Nearly every day
What are the 9 Questions in the PHQ-9 Anxiety Assessment Test?
The 9 questions are, over the last 2 weeks, how often have you had the following problems:
- Little interest or pleasure in doing things?
- Feeling down, depressed, or hopeless?
- Trouble falling or staying asleep, or sleeping too much?
- Feeling tired or having little energy?
- Poor appetite or overeating?
- Feeling bad about yourself – or that you are a failure or have let yourself or your family down?
- Trouble concentrating on things, such as reading the newspaper or watching television?
- Moving or speaking so slowly, or so fidgety and restless, that other people could have noticed?
- Thoughts that you would be better off dead, or of hurting yourself in some way?
It can also be useful to consider how difficult have these problems made it for you to do your work, take care of things at home, or get along with other people?
What Do the PHQ9 Depression Test Results Mean?
Scores 0 to 4 suggests Minimal Depression.
Scores 5 to 9 suggests Mild Depression.
Scores 10 to 14 suggests Moderate Depression. Consider for treatment.
Scores 15 to 19 suggests Moderately Severe Depression. Consider for advanced treatment.
cores 20 to 27 suggests Severe Depression. Consider advanced treatment.
Getting Help For Depression
At Surrey Counsellors, we provide specialist help for people who want to deal with depression.
We work face to face with clients for depression in Leatherhead, Surrey, near Epsom, Dorking, Reigate and Cobham.
We also work with people at our clinics in London, and online via Zoom.
Simply book your appointment today.
Or read more about our Surrey Depression Counselling services.