Rapid Transformation Counselling combines modern approaches in psychology, counselling, coaching and psychotherapy, with the aim of quickly helping people to think, feel and do better.
What Does RTC Rapid Transformation Counselling include?
Rapid Transformation Counselling takes elements from a wide range of approaches, including:
- Human Givens Counselling
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Person centered psychotherapy
- Havening Techniques
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Guided Meditation
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Brain Working Recursive Therapy (BWRT)
Your RTC therapist will be trained to select the approaches that are right for you.
Your RTC therapist will be transparent about which approach they are using, before they start using that approach, and will also discuss how the approach works.
How does a RTC Rapid Transformation Counselling session work?
In RTC, we use active techniques to help rapidly retrain your brain.
- Review a recent example of how you don’t want to be.
- If a traumatic event has been identified, take steps to emotionally disconnect those feelings.
- Discuss how you would prefer to be.
- Engage your subconscious to help create the transformation.
How Many RTC Sessions Will I Need?
We don’t expect change to take long.
We expect you to notice a change during the first session.
And many concerns can be transformed within two to four sessions.
However, every person and every problem is different.
We can’t guarantee success or rapid change.
But we will do our best to help, as quickly as we can.
How do I book an RTC rapid Transformation Counselling session?
To book an RTC session with the founder of RTC, simply chose a date and time that works for you:
The time is right to book now.