Our Focus Is Helping You.
We aim to be professional, caring, fair and reasonable in everything we do.
Table of Contents
- Right To Refuse
- No Guarantees
- Session Terminations
- Medication And Other Treatments
- Online Sessions
- Contact Us
Cancellations made by the client with more than 48 hours notice will be given a full refund.
Cancellations made by the client with less than 48 hours notice will be given a 50% refund.
Therapist cancellations will be given a full refund.
Refunds may taken 7 to 10 days to appear in your account due to technologies and banks.
Right To Refuse
If we don’t think we can help, we won’t.
There can be a lot of reasons why our therapies may not be right for an individual.
We don’t have all the answers.
We reserve the right to refuse clients, if we don’t think we can help or may worsen their situation.
We think our therapies are pretty effective, but every client has a different issue and a different background, and every therapy session is different. We’ll be doing things that we think will help.
Therapy is not an absolute science.
You pay for the therapist’s time and experience.
We can’t guarantee results.
But we will do our best.
We reserve the right to terminate a session at any time due to inappropriate client activities, for reasons such as:
- Being under the influence of drugs, including alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Physically or verbally abusive behaviour.
No refund will be given for terminated sessions.
We strongly recommend not drinking caffeinated drinks within 8 hours of your session.
Medication And Other Treatments
The Client must notify the therapist of any medication, drugs, other treatments or other therapies they are currently receiving.
Your therapist is not qualified to advise on medication.
Always speak to your GP or a qualified medical practitioner before changing medication.
Never just stop taking medicine without medical advice, especially anti-depressants.
The client is responsible for ensuring:
- They have suitable technology, including a device that is connected to mains power, that can be operated hands free, with camera and microphone.
- They are in a place where they will not be disturbed by family, friends or pets.
- They have provided the phone number of a mobile phone that is not being used for the online session, in case the primary device fails.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us, so we can help to fix it.
We can also provide the details of our regulators, if you wish to escalate a concern.